Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Orange Eggs & Spam 4/2-3/11 "The Dropsies"

Fooled by an orange Skein Fly,sunday Morning I'm sure most of you have read or heard of the Dr Seuss classic,Green Eggs & spam.......well this is my version,Orange Eggs & Spam,as Orange Eggs where the only fly I could get hooked up with most of the weekend,but fun as had by all. Charlie with aome PA Steel The fish won the war,but we had a few victorious battles,to our credit. I fished with a couple of Good Eggs,from Toledo,this weekend,who in short order are quickley becoming Steelhead addicts. Manastee with some broad shoulders The water in NW/PA & NE/OH,still seems to be a little cold & hopefully the over the next few weeks conditions will improve.The waters had a nice ting with a good flow,warming tempatures will should help the fishing improve. Ready to Swim
Nate's first tast of Steel



The Camera's Eye



Nate & Tim admiring the catch of the day



Nates 1st Steel,a photo of a photo



A good fight was had,a victory for me !

See ya on the water.............JoelB

1 comment:

  1. cool pictures guys. I have yet to throw a fly to a stealhead

    ReplyDelete