Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 11, 2019

2014 > "The Alganak River" June 14th to August 4th

Well all is well,in King Salmon,Alaska . .& ; the Sockeye Salmon,seem to be around in GOOD Numbers,as of today,july 4th,2014. I am enjoying my visit to Alaska Trophy Adventurs,and have meet some intresting good & intresting people. I got into King Salmon,on june 14th,and was meet at the Airport by Jim Johnson,from Naknek River Camp,and Charlie,. My next ride was with Charlie,out to camp,about 40 miles,NE,of King Salmon. I was to shortly begin my
Alaskan Guiding Carear . . . this is a blog i never finished in 2014,as being too busy and many changes.



Alaska Trophy Adventures,from the north My next adventure of the day,was a plane rise back to
King Salmon,a short ride to Naknek,then a 100 mi;e ride up the Alagnak River to the lodge.




        Dock Cargo,in Naknek,AK,where my 100 mile boat journey began,with Capt. Justin
        I spent most of 2014 and a few weeks in 2015 guiding on The Alagnak River .


       Early season brought lots of Rainbow.Char & Grayling action.
Rainbow Trout

Artic Greyling

Artic Char




Strings Full

Bigger Strings for more fishermen @ The Hunger Games,with the Montreal Canadians



Doubled up Chum on right King on left


My what Nasty Teeth !



               Even years like 2014,you can expect alot of Pink Salmon,though a bit smaller
than the other species of Salmon,they will test your skills and keep you busy !













                       So go give Bristol Bay a try,lots of GREAT rivers to fish and have fun ! !





No comments:

Post a Comment