Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

Alaskan Adventure.....Coming Soon ! ! !

My Bugger Beast,ready for action



Our Alaskan Adventure is soon to begain.......on August 20th,off to Alaska to fish the Bristol Bay Area,with a group of freinds.I've been fillin my boxes, as time permits,and I'm running out of time & space.
We will have the opertunity to catch,Silver & Sockeye Salmon,along with Alaskan Bows,Dolly Varden,Grayling,and maybe even some left over Chum & king Salmon.
This will be my trip of trips.at least as far as fishing goes.........I'll be back
with details & pics in a few short weeks !





A Box of Articulating Flies 4" to 5",Sculpins,String Leeches,
String-O-Flesh & Dolly Llammas



Doll_Eyed Dolly Llamma's > 4" of Articulatin Fly



Doll-Eyed Dolly Llamma,a closer look




Popsciles & Roesciles (bottom) Hareballs & Clousers (top)



Flesh & Eggs(bottom) Ice Buggers (top)



Some Sparse Sockey Flies




My Bead Kit for Alaska "Beads-N-Floats

JoelB "The Feather Collector"

No comments:

Post a Comment